P4 Retreat: North Carolina 2023
A highly unique event specifically designed for DID trauma survivors.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN !!
Spaces are limited. Register early to secure your place.
DDCF Forum Members get top priority.
Our RETREAT REGISTRATION has MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES.
Because of course, this is a retreat for dissociative folks. Therefore, we must have multiple opportunities to help make your time away work best for you. Which event option fits your schedule the best?
1. The FULL EVENT: 10 days, 9-night stay, from 21 - 30 July 2023.
- Check in at the NC '23 Retreat House approximately 3 pm, Friday, 21 July. Details pending.
- Stay all 10 days, until we pack up, around 11 am, on Sunday, 30 July. Details pending.
- If you are arriving by plane in Atlanta, contact us for pertinent travel and arrival details.
- Your retreat fee covers your lodging, food, recreation, and 10 days of intensive educational information with Kathy plus DID community companionship.
- Economical group travel options to and from Atlanta (ATL) airport will be available but must be planned in advance. Additional fees required.
- Space is limited, so prepare quickly.
- Attendees with Full Event Registrations and/or DDCF Forum Members get top priority.
2. The PARTIAL WEEK: 4 days, 3-night stay, with 3 different time chunks:
- Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon. July 21, 22, 23, 24.
Arrive on Friday, July 21. Check out Monday morning, July 24 by 10 am.
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs. July 24, 25, 26, 27.
Arrive on Monday, July 24. Check out Thursday morning, July 27 by 10 am.
- Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun. July 27, 28, 29, 30.
Arrive on Thursday, July 27. Check out Sunday morning July 30, about 11 am.
- Your registration fee covers your lodging, food, recreation, and 4 days of intensive educational information with Kathy plus DID community companionship.
3. The WEEK EVENT: 7 days, 6-night stay, selecting 2 of the 3-night options.
- Gotta be somewhere on one weekend or the other? Come for the rest of the time. Six nights with extra dayside time -- that's lots of room for you to enjoy the retreat.
- Your registration fee covers your lodging, food, recreation, and 7 days of intensive educational information with Kathy plus DID community companionship.
4. The DAY RETREAT: 1 - 10 days, selecting your own number of days
- Our specially-designed option for anyone who did not get a space to stay in the Retreat Lodge, or does not prefer to stay in the Retreat Lodge.
- Stay at a local hotel of your choosing and drive yourself in for the day activities at the Retreat Cabin. Your own transportation is required.
- Join the Retreat Education and Activities for approximately 12 hours per day, 9am - 9pm.
- Want to design which days you come? Daily price will be available soon.
- Your registration covers up to 10 days of food, recreation, and intensive educational information and activities with Kathy plus DID community companionship.
If you are flying into the area, the best airport is the ATLANTA (ATL) airport.
If you are flying in, please contact us for more information re: travel details and timing of flights.
Attendees with Full Event Registrations will have the opportunity to schedule travel between the airport and the retreat location with an economical group travel option if you are arriving at ATL by approximately 9 am, 21 July. Pre-planning for this option is required. Additional fees required.
The ATLANTA GA (ATL) airport is about 2.5+ hour drive from our location. The Charlotte NC airport is further. The Asheville NC airport is the closest. Contact us about details re: driving to the North Carolina retreat location.
P4 Retreat: North Carolina 2023 Registration Details
- REGISTRATION is OPEN
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION AVAILABLE NOW.
- The OFFICIAL Registration Link must be emailed to you by the Discussing Dissociation Client Care Team.
- A Preview Registration page is visible on this site. (NOT an active registration form.)
- Payment is required before registration is official.
- Payment issues must be addressed before the official Registration Form link is sent to you.
- Payment plan options may be available in certain situations.
- Contact us if you have any questions.