The retreat is a big lump, it is, so... getting the financials worked out has been a little more complicated for this event. Here are the options available at this time:
- You may use ZELLE through an online banking transfer. That is probably the easiest option.
- Also, you may send a WIRE TRANSFER from bank to bank, and that works well.
- Ask YOUR bank how YOUR bank suggests you send a payment from bank to bank. We can give you all the necessary account numbers. Tell us what you need.
- Go to a Chase Bank and deposit a check straight into the designated account. This actually works, even if you don't have your own Chase account. Some Chase banks might require a Certified check instead of a personal check. We will give you the banking information you need if you can do a walk-in or drive-thru' a Chase bank.
- I am less comfortable with using PayPal for the retreat, but a few people have already sent in PayPal payments. PayPal email address to use: ADMIN@discussingdissociation.com
- Cash App is a new addition. If you prefer that option, contact us for info.
- Retreat costs vary from person to person, depending on your length of stay, type of attendance, and whether or not you need to use our car-shuttles. Please confirm your specific costs with Email Alex and/or Kerry-2.
- For anyone needing the shuttle ride from Spokane to the Retreat Cabin, add $75 each way, for a total of $150 in shuttle costs.
Email Alex and Kerry are working as quickly as they can to answer any questions or resolve any issues. Feel free to contact them to let them know your preferred payment option and to get all the necessary information.
Your registration form and official registration pages will be sent to you after your payment process has been addressed.
THANK YOU for your willingness to invest in this unique opportunity!
We look forward to seeing you there!