P4 Retreat: MONTANA 2022
A highly unique, creative event specifically designed for dissociative trauma survivors.
Can you imagine yourself here?
10 days / 9 nights at a beautiful mountain lodge in a gorgeous river valley in western Montana, with incredible, breath-taking landscape views in every direction. You're there, participating at a quiet peaceful healing event, specifically created for DID trauma survivors. You're able to enjoy freedom to rest and relax, but also, be fully prepared for daily participation in DID education and activities specifically designed for teaching DID systems important communication skills and DID system work. YOU WILL LEARN A LOT about yourself and your insiders! Expect to have heaps of fun, but plan to get a lot out of it as well.
Various dates available, from September 2nd to 11th 2022.
We look forward to see you in Montana!
OPTIONS to Make the Dates Work for YOU
1. A 10 day / 9-night stay, from Sept 2 - Sept 11. Be brave! Come to The Full Event!
2. The Partial Week, a 4 day / 3-night stay, with 3 different time chunks:
Fri, Sat, Sun -- Sept 2, 3, 4.
Mon, Tues, Wed -- Sept 5, 6, 7.
Thurs, Fri, Sat -- Sept 8, 9, 10.
3. The Week Event: a 7 day / 6-night stay, selecting 2 of the 3-night options.
4. The Day Retreat option. Drive to the Retreat Cabin for the day, join us approximately, 9 am - 9 pm. Select your preference of any day, 1 - 10 days.
The Retreat price will include:
- Lovely, unique, rustic but comfortable lodging and accommodations for the entire length of your stay.
- Foods for all 3 meals each day, plus some snacks will be provided as well. If you need something different, or more specialized foods, or only organic, or only gluten-free, or only vegan, etc, that will be yours to provide for yourself, but keep in mind that many foods will already be there. Unless you're super selective about what you eat, you won't be hungry. However, it is definitely okay to bring what you like, and bring some goodies to share with others, if you want to.
- All activities will be located on the cabin grounds -- we will not be bored. We have 5 acres, trees, mountains, lawns and a river to play with. So many fun things are being planned! Art, music, and dance related activities will also be an option for those less interested in going outdoors.
- Educational group discussions, many teachings, specifically designed DID-related exercises / activities, hints and tips for effective system work, etc. There will numerous helpful, educational elements experienced each and every day. None of the days will be the same. We will do a variety of DID-related talks and activities each day.
- Q & A with Kathy. In addition to planned Q&A sessions, I'm gonna be there, sitting or walking somewhere in the area, and there's no doubt in my mind that y'all will be asking me questions. During all the days of going and coming, I'll be there to chat about all kinds of everything. Ask me, and I'll do my very best to answer as many questions as possible.
- Time to chatter with your pals, your forum buddies, and other dissociative people. The in-person community elements of these kinds of get-togethers is worth its weight in gold. Y'all will really enjoy spending time together.
- The beauty of nature and an absolutely healing landscape. The setting alone will bring peace and healing to your wounds and exhaustion. You'll feel like you're on a luxury holiday just because this place is so incredibly gorgeous, inside and out.